In Fareham, Gosport and south east Hampshire the way in which you can access some of your GP services is changing with the introduction of:
- Integrated Primary Care Access Service – Evening and weekend GP appointments for both routine and urgent issues
- Same Day Access Services – Urgent same day face to face or phone appointments
- GP provided phlebotomy tests (blood taking) – GP practices carrying out blood tests at their own practice or one nearby
- Online access (eConsult) – Patients can contact their GP through the practice website by completing a simple form which is then looked at by a GP who will call or email the patient to give advice, arrange a prescription or book an appointment
- Online appointment booking – Patients can book or cancel GP or nurse appointments online
- Online prescription requests – Patients can order repeat prescriptions online
- Long term condition clinics – Where patients have all the different checks for their condition at the same time, in one place
- Care navigators – Trained staff who talk to patients to make sure they are directed to the right person to help them.
Share your views through our survey
We would welcome hearing your thoughts on these services as we may make changes to how and where they are offered based on the answers to our online survey.
The deadline for all survey responses is Friday, October 4.